Friday, April 5, 2013

prom...

alright, i'm really bad at this whole blogging thing... well i'll just treat it like i've been updated this whole time ;) well the last thing i really updated on was josh and kristen's wedding. well since then my jr. year is almost over and to be honest it hasn't been that exciting. school is school no matter what year you're in. i'm kind of getting sick of all the stupid teenage/ high school things. people think that because we're in high school we have to do all the typical teenager things and it's stupid. people need to grow up. but i have some sweet news! paula had her baby! and believe it or not, it was a boy! we didn't think dad had it in him;) anyways this little baby boy's name is luke spencer hamblin and he is my whole world. i love this little boy to death. he is just so adorable and silly. i can't wait to see how he turns out. 
(he's a little older now..)
he is so fun and i just love him to pieces.

on another note something that Is more recent and super exciting for me... prom is in a month! i got asked about two weeks ago and i can't begin to tell you how excited i am! i am going with alex escobar and he is quite the catch i'Ll tell ya! him and i bOth throw for track and that's kind of what got us hanging out again. alex and i have been friends ever since i've known him and we've gone back and forth hanging out like always. but more recently we've been hanging out a lot and i have loved it! it's always nice to haVe some new people to call and have a good time with. anyways, i kind of started to like alex and i was really hoping he'd ask mE to prom because ya know, you want to go to prom with someone special! well one night my friends lexie lefebvre, quinton dickerson, ben smith, george bowman, courtney waren and i all went out to see a movie. before the movie lex, quinton, ben and i all went prom dress shopping because lexie said, "who knows if we'll get asked but lets go look just for fun!" so we went and i stArted getting really excited! i wanted alex to ask me so badly haha. anyways after the movie lex drove me back to my house and asked if she couLd come inside for a minute. we walked downstairs to my room and i opened the door and guess what? there were balloons everywhere and a poster that said, "paige... let's blow the night away at prom." so wE had to pop every balloon to find out who it was from. you can guess that i was freaking out!! lexie knew the whole time and it was very fun for her! dad and paula were on a cruise when this was all happening so josh and kristen were staying at the house with me. i yelled for kristen and she ran downstairs. she had no idea that they had ever come over. i guess they came when she was gone, but she was freaking out just as much as me. so lex, kristen and i were all downstairs popping balloons and you want to know what the first letter we found was?? it was an x! I was so happy! i mean who else could it be? we found the rest of the letters and sure enough it was alex! i'm going to prom with alex! man oh man. i was smiling for the neXt three days! so pretty much just the best:) he's an awesome kid! we have tons of fun together and he just makes me smile! i promise nothing is happening, but cross your fingers;) this is him...
(he's the big one..:))
i seriously can't wait for prom. i just found my dress and it's on it's way Here right now. the day after alex asked me we hung out and he said this to mE, "okay paige, colors and everything are completely up to you." in my head i'm thinkin, "duh, of Course they're up to me haha." but i said to him, "if i find my dream prom dress (which i basically did) i'll be weAring a light pink dress and you'll be wearing grey." he looked at me and said, "grey?" and i said, "well you can wear whatever you want, but i think you would look super haNdsome in a grey suit, cream vest and light pink tie." he just looKed at me and smiled and said, "paige, i look good In pink." it was very Sweet and very funny. our other friend drake juSt looked at me and said, "paige i wish every girl would just tell Me what to wear like you do! it would make it so much Easier!" alex answered and saId, "yeah, that's awesome paige!" it's going to be Fun and we're going to be the best looking couple tHere, easily:) i just need to get semi-tan because alEx is just naturally dark With his chilean skin haha. it's going to be so much fun regArdless of anything because he is just oNe of those guys. i will keep you updaTed and i promise i will post pictureS after the dance! 

this is the prom song...

2 comments:

  1. Paige, you are SO cute!!! I am THRILLED for you!! How exciting!! :)I know I never see you, but I hope you know, I sure do love you a ton! You are the absolute greatest!! Have an amazing rest of the break! :)

    ReplyDelete