Thursday, October 13, 2011

"as the days go by"...

so life is going pretty well for me right now. physics is kickin' my butt, but i've come to realize that it's the only thing making me work really hard. my birthday is coming up soon and i am ecstatic! i'll be sixteen finally and i am getting my license on halloween! if it weren't for pre-planning i wouldn't have been able to get my license right away but now i have absolutely everything i need to get my license i just need to be sixteen! my only brother joshua is coming home in three months and twelve days from this very day! my sister hailey is all grown up and wearing heals now. she's going to byu and living down there too, she's loving it. baby emma rae is starting to walk now and becoming more of a trouble maker! dad and paula are still same old same old. just the rockin' parents everyone wishes they had! so i would say, all in all everything's going great!

"as days go by, i can feel 'em flyin' like a hand out the window in the wind..."
-keith urban

1 comment:

  1. My paigey is growin up! I'm glad I'm here to grow with you :)

    ReplyDelete