Saturday, June 4, 2011

Party!

Okay biggest party of the year?! Yes! It was so much fun! Okay so Michael Santigo, Jaxon Deucher and Sydnee Peterson threw an end of the year party at Vivent. So Sydnees dad owns the business and they have a lot of money so they threw this party together and it was possibly the coolest thing ever! Kenzee was down for the night and she came too. They had a bouncy house and a huge blow-up slide, they had materials for J Dogs, Brick Oven Pizza, Caramel Apples, Cup Cakes, pretty sure there was a popcorn machine somewhere, theater, full court basketball court and PHOTO BOOTH!! You could get free photos and they had props you could put on! So we were in the gym just playing around then Todd decides to have the girls and boys do a round of Speed for 100 dollars! So I obviously want to be in on that. So I hop in and it gets going, probably takes 8 minutes just to shoot and get back in line if you are still in. So it gets closer and closer to the end and Katie Hend is out which was so weird because she's so good, and Jamaica is out too!! So it comes down to me and Sara Riding! We took a little breather and then started up again! She shot, missed. I shot, missed. Then she missed her first lay-up and I made mine!! I got her out and won 100 DOLLARS!!! People started swarming me and hugging me and it was insane! James basically tackled me and all Cade could say was "PAIGE YOU ARE SUCH A STUD!" All in all, a way fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment