Sunday, June 19, 2011

dixie here we come...

So tomorrow the OHS basketball girls are going to Dixie for a tournament! It will be stinkin' fun!! I haven't played a whole lot of basketball for a while but I'm so excited to be able to play with the high school girls! Yesterday was a stake dance and it was really fun! Except I got super sunburnt and it was pretty hard to lift my arms up... Saren and Ian told me that I need to write my deep thoughts about things but I have no clue what to write my deep thoughts about so, if you have any ideas please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I'm pretty much really excited out right now!! Paige Mentioned my name on her blog:) Haha well you see people tell me I need to write deeper feelings on my blog too. So I guess I'm not really sure how either... Hmmm we will learn together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I stumbled upon this blog one day...I'm kind of SO HAPPY about it :)

    ReplyDelete